DMI® Mini Exercise Bike with Slip-Resistant Mat
PLEASE NOTE: DMI® Mini Exercise Bike is currently on backorder!
The DMI® Mini Exercise Bike with Mat is the perfect pedal exerciser for elderly seniors. Users can enjoy low-impact bicycle pedaling exercise while sitting in a chair, on a couch, or at the kitchen table. Exercise your arms and legs while watching TV, working at the office, or just lounging around. It’s also a great low-impact exerciser to use during physical therapy for those recovering from a stroke, hip or knee replacement surgery, living with obesity, and wheelchair users. Users can customize their workout using the adjustable tension knob and the digital monitor LCD. Program it to:
- Show the number of revolutions in a workout
- Set resistance levels for a more impactful workout
- Estimated calories burned
- Displace the elapsed time from the easy to read LCD
Other features include:
- A slip-resistant floor mat measuring 19 in x 14.5 in
- The compact size makes the mini bike easy to store when not in use
- One AAA battery
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- One year limited warranty
- Unit measures 16 in x 14 in x 13 in
This Mini Exercise Bike with Mat offers an exerciser for the elderly to improve their circulation, stamina, range of motion while strengthening and toning muscles. Every senior should get one today for themselves or a gift for their loved ones.
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 16 in|