The Wireless Economy Quiet Fall Prevention Alert to Pager System is perfect for keeping your loved one with Alzheimer’s and dementia safe from accidental falls or wandering out of bed. This system is connected to a corded weight-sensing floor mat placed by the bedside or in a doorway. When the patient gets out of bed or tries to leave the room, once their weight is applied to the floor mat, a signal goes to a monitor and then on to the pager to alert the caregiver. It’s ideal for in-home or facility use. The system includes a wireless monitor, a pager, and a corded weight-sensing floor mat (24-inch x 48-inch gray). Requires 3-AA batteries (not included).
Wireless Economy Quiet Fall Prevention Alert with Pager and Corded Weight-Sensing Floor Mat
The Wireless Economy Quiet Fall Prevention Alert to Pager System is perfect for keeping your loved one with Alzheimer’s and dementia safe from accidental falls or wandering out of bed. This system connects to a corded weight-sensing floor mat placed by the bedside or in a doorway. If the patient gets out of bed or tries to leave the room, weight is applied to the floor mat, sending a signal to the monitor. The monitor then alerts the caregiver through the pager. It’s ideal for in-home or facility use.
The monitor features:
- Monitor transmits (433Mhz) wireless signal to a local pager to notify the caregiver outside the room to decrease noise and resident anxiety.
- Auto-Reset: Monitor automatically resets when weight is re-applied to connected weight-sensing pad or mat
- Low Battery Light
- Check Pad Light: Indicates a connection disruption to the bed sensor pad
- Monitor has a built-in Nurse Call Button and raised visual status light for easy caregiver paging
- Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor is designed for use with the Corded Weight-Sensing pads and mats
- 3 Adjustable Alert Tones / Fully Adjustable Volume Control / 0,1,2 Second Delay Control
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
- Protective Boot: Impact-resistant boot with hanging buckle-strap
- Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
- 1-Year Warranty
- CMS for non-restraint
- Range: Up To 300 ft.
- Receives at 315 MHz
- Chime or Alarm sound options
- Adjustable Volume –Low, Medium, High
- On/Off switch
- Fixed clip with a kickstand for keeping upright
- 6-month warranty
- Battery operated, 2-AA, Not Included
Corded Weight-Sensing Floor Mat:
- 24″x48″, Gray,
- Unique, SafeTRelease™ Cord separates instead of breaking or pulling cord away from the mat
- 1-Year Warranty