The Foot Gym® and Foot Gym® PRO are patented devices that offer a combination of seven different foot exercises, stretches, and massage therapy. Use the Foot Gym® to strengthen the foot’s neglected muscles and improve balance, structural stability, and overall foot function. The perfect, medical-grade rehabilitation devices that help with plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and other foot injuries, surgeries, or regular foot pain. Choose from the basic Foot Gym or the Foot Gym PRO with the ORoller Handle (also sold separately).
Foot Gym® for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis
$24.95 – $59.95
The Foot Gym® is a patented device that offers a combination of seven different foot exercises, stretches, and massage therapy. It’s used to strengthen neglected muscles in the foot that improve balance, structural stability, and overall foot function. The Foot Gym® is the perfect, medical-grade rehabilitation device that targets plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and other foot injuries, surgeries, or regular foot pain.
- Three-level resistance bands for light, medium, or firm resistance
- A comfortable non-slip antimicrobial footpad that’s angled for full dorsiflexion stretches
- A hot/cold massage roller that offers soothing massage therapy and pain relief. Fill the massage roller with water and freeze it for cold massage therapy or fill it with hot water for heated massage therapy
- 7 doctor certified ankle and foot exercises in one device
Turn this unique device into the Foot Gym® PRO for a more intense foot exercise workout. The Foot Gym® PRO includes:
- The Foot Gym®
- The ORoller™ Massage Therapy Handle
- 4 New Resistance Bands for extra resistance and additional exercises
The ORoller™ offers a 60-degree pivot and an extra-long handle for the ultimate reach. Like the massage roller, the ORoller™ provides your choice of hot or cold therapy. For heat therapy, fill the roller with warm water and cold therapy, fill it with water, then freeze it. Use it to loosen stiff joints and sore muscles. Start the healing and rehabilitation process with the basic Foot Gym® or the Foot Gym® PRO with ORoller™(ORoller handle also sold separately).