The Stander Let’s Fly Rollator by Trust Care is an innovative and sleek walking aid that gives users independence, balance, and support while at home or on the go. This beautifully crafted rollator walker is made of fully cast aluminum and constructed with no welds to provide users with both elegance and stability. It easily navigates narrow hallways, bathrooms, or busy sidewalks with the compact frame and 10-inch front swivel wheels. People recovering from a stroke or people with other balance issues will find this lightweight rollator an excellent waking and support aid.
Let’s Fly Outdoor Rollator
This sleek-looking rollator walker offers users independence, stability, and support. Weighing only 15 pounds, it easily navigates narrow hallways, bathrooms, grocery aisles, or busy sidewalks with its compact frame and 10-inch front swivel wheels. The comfortable faux leather seat and full back strap provide a convenient place to rest between walks or standing in lines. The rear locking brake system is built into the ergonomically shaped handles to allow users to activate the parking brake effortlessly. Users can conveniently transport items and keep personal belongings close by with the fabric storage bag included. When folded, the rollator will fit in a car for transport or be stored standing up in a closet.
- It easily folds and locks into place and is self-standing with a compact footprint measuring 8 by 25.6 inches.
- The faux leather seat measures 17 inches wide and offers the user a comfortable place to sit and rest.
- It’s lightweight with a 12-pound frame that’s easy to load and unload from a vehicle, bus, or train.
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- The Swedish-designed rollator is available in 4 color choices: beige, graphite, red or white.
- Includes a large detachable fabric storage bag to transport groceries and personal items securely
- The all-terrain wheels measure 10 inches in the front that swivels and 8 inch fixed rear wheels with shock-absorbing suspension.
- Easily glides across outdoor surfaces
- The locking brakes and parking brakes
- Ergonomic handles are easily adjusted from 31 inches to 36 inches.