The Recliner Risers by Stander provide additional height to your recliner to make it easy to get out of your favorite chair. Because traditional recliners tilt when exiting, standing or getting out can be a challenge. Stander has developed a safe and easy solution! When Recliner Risers are installed, they raise a chair 1 ¾ inches and limit the forward tilt allowing an additional 3-4 inches of lift. The 4-6 total inches of extra support gives a weakened person a biomechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attach quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. Our patented design raises your effective seat height 4-6 inches while only raising your chair 1 ¾ inches. Each box contains four Recliner Risers, two Rocker Limiters, 16 screws, Velcro, and instruction manual.
Recliner Risers-set of 4
- Raises Recliner Height 1.75” and has an effective height raise of 4-6”
- Does not interfere with rocking or reclining of chair
- Padded Base is slip resistant and prevents floor marking
- Installs quickly with included wood screws
- Works with recliners that have wooden legs
- Included Bonus-Rocker Limiter – limits forward tilt to make standing safe and easy
SKU: STE-2096 Categories: General Household Helpers, Getting Around The House
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.5 × 3 in|
There are no reviews yet.