Resources For Independent Living!
The Elder Expo team is dedicated to helping seniors and individuals with special needs maintain an independent lifestyle. In addition to offering our customers innovative, quality aids for daily living products, we also offer this resource page to extend our efforts. Here, you will find links to senior and assisted living facilities, various support groups, up-to-date research developments and medical conditions, tips for everyday living, and much more. Please browse our selection below. You're sure to find a link to exactly what interests you!
Top 3 Senior Living Communities In The Atlanta Area
- The Mansions Senior Living – The Mansions are a family-owned senior housing, assisted living, and memory care community in Oklahoma and Georgia. They offer state-of-the-art amenities that include social events, physical fitness, professional services, and much more at an affordable price. Check out The Mansions in your area and book a tour today!
- Legacy Ridge at Alpharetta – a “premier assisted living and memory care community” in Alpharetta, Georgia. This facility is filled with southern charm and surrounded by beautiful greenery, magnificent gardens, and scenic walking paths. They offer 24/7 nursing and associate care, a wealth of amenities, and a host of benefits that include concierge services, fitness and social activities, and more. If you or your loved one is ready for a change, consider Legacy Ridge at Alpharetta.
- Heartis Seniors. Living. – One of Buckhead’s finest senior living communities. One can describe a lifestyle at Heartis in three words – elegant, luxurious, and fun! They offer active seniors services and amenities that include housekeeping, social activities, security, and more. Their assisted living division assists with medication management, bathing, dressing, and grooming, while their memory care facility offers specialized care for their residence with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Helpful Resources for Senior Living
- Family Tree Video, LLC – “Your stories are too important to leave to memory. Capture them in a legacy video by Family Tree Video, LLC for your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren to know.” Contact Family Tree Video, LLC and start capturing precious memories today!
- Graying With Grace – is an informative website created by Scott Grant, Assistive Technology Professional (ATP), and Certified Rehab Technology Supplier (CRTS). Scott works passionately to help elderly seniors and other people who find themselves in need of a mobility device such as a wheelchair, walker, or rollator. Scott’s goal is to help these individuals learn how to use and care for their new mobility device. Visit his website, GrayingWithGrace.com for more information.